Thursday, December 18, 2008

Owner/winemaker of MOSHIN California Wines @ Cleveland Park Wines Back in 2006/2007 Sometime?

Love this smile of hers : so warming and bright on this cold fall night.



Here we have the owner/winemaker of the MOSHIN California winery visiting Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008 Tel:202-363-4265 sales@clevelandparkwine.com www.clevelandparkwine.com ) back in 2006 or 2007 sometime. I will have to find my notes and my page that she signed in our guest book to get the rest of the details added here as soon as I possibly can!



It's already Sunday, December 13th, 2009 on a cold, wet winter-style day at 5:42 PM and I am trying to finish all of my blogs like this one that I have left for so long in their draft form. It's time to bring these photos to light and share them with the world. That is why I took them after all!




MOSHIN Vineyards and Winery is located in the Russian River Valley. The address is 10295 Westside Road, Healdsburg, California, 95448 ( Tel : 707-433-5499 ). Go there for more technical information.




In the meantime I will check through my notes to add any that I have about this particular tasting and time with the wines that we sampled. We have carried these MOSHIN wines and have had some of our best Pinot Noir customers sing their praises.




It has been awhile since either Mike Martin or I have tasted them so I will now ask our local rep to bring some by so that we may get all excited all over again about them : especially now with the holidays starting and everyone clamoring for good Pinot Noir to enjoy with their meals, family and friends.

Come on over to Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits and ask either Mike or me ( Tony ) for some of these MOSHIN wines and we can put into motion( moshin ) ourselves to get you what is currently available here in the Washington D.C. metropolitan area.

You can never get enough good Pinot Noir to enjoy with or without a meal as it complements so many meals from salmon to lamb, duck and more including so many vegetarian and vegan meals as well.

Cheers, TONY Happy Holidays everyone ..



No comments: