Thursday, December 18, 2008

Mystery Italian Lacrima Wine Owner @ Cleveland Park Wines Back In 2006/2007 Tasting Current Vintages With Us



I like these pictures and want to find out both the name of the wine I tasted as well as the name of this mystery Italian wine owner and more about his and the winery's history. I know I have the info somewhere and just need to now match it up with these pictures.

It's a task easier said than done unfortunately. Oh well I must try harder as I love the smile on this man's face as well as the strong earth tones of the label and the image on it, too. Why can't I decipher the whole label here?!? Argh!!!

I will post this anyway as I like the pictures and I know that some of you will recognize both the man and his wine and so please comment at the bottom of this blog and let me know ASAP. Thanks.

It is now Sunday afternoon at 5:31 PM here at home in northern Virginia and it is wet and very cold outside. It feels like winter to me. I am trying to clear up all my blogs in their " draft " forms now as it is time to bring closure to so many of them. Or at least bring them to life so that they may be appreciated by those of you reading and referring to this blog.

Happy Holidays and also a great New Year for one and for all. Stay warm, too in these cold last days of December 2009! Drink some good Italian wine like this Lacryma. I could use a glass just about now ... TONY





No comments: