Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's Been A Great Blogging Year From May Through December 2008 !


      I've had a blast with these several blog pages of mine and feel like I am just beginning this wonderful, long, entertaining, amazing journey of mine that weaves me through so many new people and their vineyards, vines, wines and stories that got both them and their wines to my attention.

     Because everyone is welcome here in our store at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008. sales@clevelandparkwine.com www.clevelandparkwine.com tel:202-363-4265 ) lots of amazing, wonderful, interesting and unique people have passed through our doors. I am eternally grateful for that as it has become my life-wine-blood and has nourished and fire/inspired me to really new depths of experience and consciousness. Thanks to you all!

     Happy New Year 2009. There will be lots more from where all this has already come plus so much new material, too. Cheers,   TONY

No comments: