Friday, November 7, 2008

PHILIPPONNAT French Champagne Tasting With Italian Nicoletta de Nicolo and Jody Jackman of Winebow Imports Wed. November 5th, 2007















Here are some of the pictures that I took of Jody and the lovely Italian Nicoletta de Nicolo of PHILIPPONNAT ( Domaine du Clos des Goisset, 13, rue du Pont - BP2 - 51160 Mareuil Sur Ay , France, champagne, Tel : +33 (0) 3 26 56 93 Fax: +33 (0) 3 26 5 93 inicoletta.denicolo@champagnephilipponnat.com contact them for more technical info ) French champagne rep tasting me on both the dry N.V. brut ( $45,99 ) as well as the dry NV brut rose ( $61.99 )champagne. I really liked the dry rose. It was softer, brighter, more lively and buoyant on my palate and less edgy. I can see ordering some for the store of this lovely rose and having Jody taste it here during one of her in-store wine-tastings. What do you say Jody? Does this sound like a winning combination? To me it does, absolutely.

For more information about what we stock here at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits ( 3423 Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. 20008 Tel : 202-363-4265 sales@clevelandparkwine.com www.clevelandparkwine.com Call Mike Martin or me ( Tony Quinn ) for more assistance.

Cheers, TONY

1 comment:

Rocket French said...

Funny pictures ! You have a good sense of humour... but it's better to drink moderately ;)