Monday, October 20, 2008

Willie Tait, Master Distiller ( And Ambassador ) of THE ISLE OF JURA Single Malt Whisky At Cleveland Park Wines Sept. 20th, 2006








It was just a serendipitous visit from Master Distiller Willie Tait of THE ISLE OF JURA ( 1810 ) Single Malt Whisky on September 20th, 2006. I was able to meet him and talk a bit with him. Here are the pictures I took of him during his visit. I liked what I tasted and recommend it. It is more my style of single malt whisky. This is what Willie had to say when I asked him to leave me his card and write something : " Jura is a petite island on the wst coast of Scotland. Slainte. "

For more technical information go to : +44 (0) 41 248 5771 ( Fax ) : +44 (0) 141 221 1993. willie.tait@whyteandmackay.com. Come and buy a bottle at our store on Connecticut Avenue N.W. Washington D.C. ( www.clevelandparkwine.com sales@clevelandparkwine.com 202-363-4265 ). See Ravinder, Mike, Santos or me ( Tony ). Cheers, TONY

No comments: