Saturday, October 25, 2008

Just For The Moment! My Wife, Us Two Relaxed, Wine & Cheese And Beauty Ours All Around! 2008











     Sometime it's just about " a moment " - a moment spent with my wife in relaxation, appreciation, conversation and company of someone that is so very special to you - that has been there for so many ups-and-downs. Sometimes it's simply about " grounding ", reconnecting and expressing one's love and admiration - you two are at center stage, everything else is the great icing on the cake.

     Hope you like these photos I took awhile back at home out back just soaking it all in and giving one big audible as well as silent :  AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

     I love the reflections in the glass table-top outside. What do you think?  I also like the reflection of me and my blue t-shirt in the wine glass with the words written in white on this blue : "Life's too short to drink cheap wine ". True, so true ...

     I decided to include a picture both of the rainbow trout that I grilled outside as well of it on the plate with potatoes and an avocado salad I made. It was my night to make dinner.

     The red Bordeaux, 2005 DOMAINE TIGREAU Cotes de Blaye wine on the table I loved as I did almost all the other wines from this American living in Burgundy and importing wines here to the United States. I've met him now twice and bought some amazing older 2000 vintage Chablis whites from him. Both Mike and I agree that the quality level of his wines is really high so I will blog separately about him soon. Just not now, don't want to break the spell ...

     Cheers,  TONY

No comments: