Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Cameron Ashmead, one of the owners of ELDERTON Winery, Barossa, South Australia Here At Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits, 2006 , Lost Photos Found!











     I could not remember where these photos of Cameron Ashmead's ( owner of ELDERTON Winery, Barossa South Australia, www.eldertonwines.au.com )  visit to our store in 2006 at Cleveland Park Wines & Spirits here in Washington D.C. were and I finally found them this morning. Here they are. It was a great first meeting. Also go to the original blog a couple down from this one of Cameron's visit here. Hope you like both. 

     I will be placing an order for some new releases from ELDERTON Wines with my local importer shortly. Cameron has recommended two to me and of course I will add those shortly in another upcoming blog. For more info about ELDERTON ( www.eldertonwines.au.com ) please go to their web page or contact Mike Martin or me ( Tony Quinn ) at our store at : 202-363-4265.

     Cheers,   TONY

No comments: