Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pictures Of July 13th & 14th 2008 Chez Moi / Wines Enjoyed To Celebrate Bastille Day




















     Here are some pictures of the excellent Limoux N.V. dry brut southwest France bubbly   ( the TOAD HOLLOW " Amplexus " ) that Thomas Jefferson drank while he was alive. When he died it showed he had six or so cases in his cellars. Also here are pictures of the 2004 Meursault Poruzots 1er Cru white Burgundy from Francois Mikulski ( $83 ) and the sold-out FONT DE MICHELE Chateauneuf-du-Pape southern Rhone red Grenache blend that my family, friends and I enjoyed these last two days in celebration of the 14th of Juillet French independence day. They were both gifts to me and my wife along with the excellent PEACHY CANYON that was given to me recently when he visited our store for the first time after the ZAP D.C. tasting here in town a few months' ago ( May, I think ). Enjoy. They are fun, atmospheric pictures like I enjoy playing with these days to see what I can turn-up/ make materialize for all of our pleasures!

     As I just chose the pictures I included some of the garden and our flowers. Also of the Pierre Ferrand cognac we enjoyed at the tail end. Cheers, sante -   TONYSave Now

No comments: