Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Moment Of Wine & Food Zen At Lavandou Thursday, July 17th, 2008 With Antoine Pin With FOXY and KIT FOX Wines, Patterson, Saledo Creek













     Here are some artsy photos of my luncheon on Thursday, July 17th, 2008 with Antoine Pin. I really liked these new California wines, especially the FOXY smooth white Conundrum-style, exotic, floral yet dry white, and the red blend of 65% Cabernet Sauvignon and Refosco( Italian indigenous grape variety ) : BOTH will sell for $14 in August when we get them . The KIT FOX Viognier with a touch of oak ( $20 ) was elegant and polished and the Shiraz/Syrah was too undeveloped for me but Mike here loved it. Just goes to show how different people's reactions to the wines can be! All four will be here in August. Thanks Antoine, together with your four wines and the food at Lavandou I had a few moments of wine-food ZEN and returned refreshed to work here. Lovely. Cheers,  TONY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tony,
I always take time to come and see you in the District when I find myself in Maryland. I appreciate you taking the time to come taste our Kit Fox wines and have a great French Cuisine meal at Le Lavandou. By far one of my favorite spots for French Cuisine in DC. Your pictures turned out wonderful. Thank you for carrying and supporting Kit Fox Vineyards.

Antoine Pin
Kit Fox Vineyards.

PEACE, LOVE and FOXY RED.