Sunday, July 6, 2008

More Pictures May/June? 2008 Arya Campbell,, LAUREL GLEN WINERY, Sonoma CA.Visiting Cleveland Park Wine & Spirits, Washington D.C.






A couple of months ago I arrived at work and on Tuesday morning ready to begin writing the store email and I discovered a business card from Arya saying that she had stopped by Monday, the day before with her wines to taste me on. Being proactive and not liking to have any opportunity pass me by I called her and asked if she was still in the area. She was and a couple of hours later who should come walking through the door? Arya of course! What a pleasure! It was just a quick " hello " as she was working with another rep and they were off to visit that rep's accounts. I grabbed my camera and snapped quickly away. Then I walked out with Arya to her car to talk a few more minutes before releasing her again to the mad, wonderful, zany, intriguing, mystifying world-at-large! Thanks for stopping by. What jewelry of your Arya do you have on today ?! Let's look at the photos here and see what you're wearing? Cheers, see you again soon I hope. Thanks for taking the time to stop by. I'll talk to Megan our temporary Henry Wine Group rep and find out what " new " wine goodies you all have for us.

Arya, can't see your jewelery as much in these photos. Write me a postcard please and tell me what's new there as well as with your wines so that I may place an order with Megan. Thanks.TONY

No comments: