Thursday, July 31, 2008

Ed & Jinny Fleischman are COMPANY'S COMING - Home Meals Made With Attention & Care & Everybody's Welcome!








     I was just looking at my old pictures I took back a couple of years ago and these few caught my eye, especially the close-up through the glass of the meal and the Bernard Griffin Washington State bottle of wine. I was asked by Ed and Jinny to match some wines of my choice with their marvelous home-style you-prepare-it-there-on-the-spot. I love it! I always go back whenever they ask me to come and speak about the wines and how they either work with the food or against it. So far I have been lucky enough to have many successful food-wine pairings.

     Ed and Jinny conduct these here in Cleveland Park, Washington D.C. for a very small group of people each time in the real comfort of their home. If you are interested in finding out more here is some information for you all. Go to : veflei@aol.com ,  companycoming.com , 202-966-3361. Just say I sent you.

     These are not my best pictures but I hope that they hold enough warmth and appeal to hold you till I have a chance to do more and include many better pictures of these incredible evenings at the Fleischman's. They are really wonderful, super people that I think almost anybody would be thrilled to meet and get to know, It simply does not get much better.

     Here are a few pictures to whet your appetite.

      Cheers,   TONY

No comments: