Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thinking Of Domaine ALBRECHT, Alsace, France

I was going to meet Jean Albrecht for lunch soon at Vidalia restaurant in Washington, D.C. Friday noon , June 6th, 2008 and so I composed FOUR POEMS thinking about Alsace and the Albrecht wines that I had enjoyed in the past years. Here's a sampling. Enjoy, TONY

Je Dec Vais
Veux Re Oui
Vrir Decouvre
Mil Oui Ilisimes
New Of Nouveaux
Vin Eaux De Raisins
Albrecht Of Al
That's Best Sace
Sace Alsace En-
France Un Land
Paix Pays Que
Adore I Such
Dece Dance Des
Gouts Vos Vins
Me Give Donnent
A Langue Mon
I Saute I Jump
Mouth Lips Grind N'
Crunch Smack Appy-H
Content Joie Plein Donnent
Moi Vins Vos ...

#4 written le 6 Juin, 2008, Vendredi matin a 9:56 A.M. en Virginie. Il faisait gris, sombre.

Les Vins D'Al
Mon Alsace
Comme Vins Ces
Adores Moi Oui
Quel Qual Yes
Ality - Alite In
Price / Prix / Tastes /
Gouts / Total / Com-
Plete / Plet I
Fly I Sault
Summer - Winter Fall
Spring I Joy With
Quand Bois Je
Vos Vins Superbs !
Ca Makes Moi / Me
Sourire Plein Joy
Joie De Vin Lings Ries
Tram Ram Aminers - Gew
Grrr Great Grand !

#2 Written le 6 Juin, 2008 Vendredi matin en Virginie a 9:41 A.M. Typed here Thursday, June 12th, 2008 chez moi le matin a 8:53 A.M. Il fait enormement beau ce matin ici! Picture to follow from this luncheon really soon. Stay-tuned. As you can see both poems were written in French and in English. The third poem is posted on my poetry blog : chatpoetry.blogspot.com. It was one of the most memorably enjoyable wine maker/owner luncheons that I have ever been to. TONY

No comments: